Effect of Whole Body Vibration Training on Dry Tendon in Stroke Patients
1. "Full Body Vibration Training and Its Value for Rehabilitation of Motor Function in Stroke Patients" Weng Changshui, Director, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, PLA General Hospital
2. "Research Progress in the Application of Whole Body Vibration Training in the Field of Geriatric Rehabilitation", Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, PLA General Hospital - Dr. Zhang Li
3. "New Progress in Vibration Therapy", Department of Rehabilitation, Renji Hospital, Shanghai Second Medical University - Professor Wang Ying
4. "Effect of Whole Body Vibration Stimulation on Walking Frequency of Patients with Hemiplegia Due to Stroke" Chinese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine-Zhu Juan-Rehabilitation Medical Center of the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University
5. "Effect of Whole Body Vibration Training on Drying Tendon in Stroke Patients" Dr. Li Zhe, The Fifth Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University
6. "Full Body Vibration and Osteoporosis" Shenyang Institute of Physical Education - Ding Hua - Professor of Human Body Science
7. "The effect of 30hz whole body vibration on osteoporosis" Aviation Medical Research and Training Center - Professor Li Zhixiang
8. "Research Progress in Whole Body Vibration Training and Its Application" Shanghai Institute of Physical Education - Li Yuzhang - Associate Professor, School of Training, Shanghai Institute of Physical Education
9. Research and Progress of the Effect of Whole Body Vibration Training on Lower Limb Lower Limb Function and Chronic Diseases in the Elderly Shanghai Sports Institute - Tan Jingwang - Wu Xueping
10. "Research progress in the treatment of back pain with whole body vibration training" Sports Medicine Rehabilitation of Shanghai Institute of Physical Education - Dr. Wang Xueqiang
11. "Application of Whole Body Vibration Stimulation in Clinical Rehabilitation of Patients with Cerebral Palsy" Chinese Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Fan Yubo - School of Biology, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
12, "The role of whole body vibration training on knee osteoarthritis" Chinese Journal of Clinical Physician - Wang Zongbao - Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
13. "Comparative Study on the Effect of Whole Body Vibration Stimulus on Athletes and Lower Limb Muscle Strength Training" Sports Science Magazine - Ren Manying - Master of Human Science, Hebei Normal University
14. “Test and Evaluation of Whole Body Vibration in Workplace” (Harbin Medical University, Professor Chen Li)
Using innovative physiotherapy technology to produce a 3-50HZ compact frequency, with vertical sonic vibration, through different postures, angles, frequencies and intensities, stimulate the body's muscles, bones and nerves to achieve the desired health effect. It is a scientific method for safe and effective physical therapy and health care.
Whole Body Vibration Training (WBV) is a passive exercise applied to physical therapy rehabilitation and health care. Its greatest feature is the ability to achieve high-efficiency exercise with less load, prevent and treat osteoporosis and arthritis. Blood vessels, activate cells, promote energy metabolism, stimulate brain nerves, improve muscle strength and motor muscle energy, and regulate the systemic meridian system.
Knee osteoarthritis (KOA) is a chronic, degenerative joint disease in which the knee joint is degenerated by articular cartilage, dysregulation of bone cells, and bone hyperplasia around the joint is the main pathological change. Most occur in the middle-aged and elderly population, also known as senile knee arthritis, often with knee joint redness, pain, stiffness, poor activity and lower limb muscle weakness as the main clinical manifestations. As society gradually becomes aging, people's living standards are improving at this stage, and the incidence of KOA among middle-aged and elderly people is increasing year by year. Although there are many treatments, there is still no effective cure. Actively exploring new treatment technologies for prevention and control of the occurrence and development of KOA is not only helpful for clinical treatment, but also important for improving the quality of life of patients and reducing the burden on society, individuals and families. Whole body vibration exercise (WBVII) is one of the new methods of rehabilitation for non-surgical treatment. It has been gradually applied in clinical practice in recent years.
WBVE or whole body vibration therapy (WBVT) was originally an emerging method of muscle strength training in sports. It was paid attention to with less load and effectively improved the explosive power and muscle strength of athletes. It is now used more in diversified aspects such as aeromedicine, sports medicine, and rehabilitation training. This type of training promotes nerve reflexes by mechanical vibration and external resistance loads, thereby promoting involuntary contraction of muscles. Improves muscle function while allowing bones to undergo repeated stress stimulation, thereby improving the rehabilitation of the muscle-skeletal system structure and function. The clinical research and clinical application of WBVE technology in the treatment of KOA belong to a new field, and the safety, effectiveness and mechanism of action of WBVE technology in this disease are only discussed. It is worthy of further exploration and research on the deeper molecular level effects of WBVE technology in the treatment of KOA and the ability to develop a uniform treatment plan and specific vibration dose.
Effect of Sonic Vibration Training on Severe Rehabilitation Patients
A. For the musculoskeletal system: 1. Vibration activation of the muscle spindle (muscle spindle receptor) directly affects complex muscle-tendon and surrounding muscle tissue. 2. Continuous stimulation of the muscles, so that almost all the movement units in the muscle are activated at the same time. The vibrational excitation impulse of the motor nerves to the skeletal muscles is rapid and continuous, and the skeletal muscles are completely tonic and contracted, which can improve the body muscles and enhance muscle endurance. 3. High-frequency low-amplitude vibration treatment can produce non-physiological mechanical stress, stimulate bone formation and reconstruction, and increase bone mineral density (BMD).
B. Circulatory system: The increase in fluid transport in the body is due to the activation of alternating muscle contraction and relaxation enhancement caused by stretch reflex and vibrational reflex. The result is better metabolic performance, increased oxygen and oxygen transport, and enhanced venous return. Improves lymphatic flow, and the nutrient transmission of the deepest cells is activated, removing toxins and improving the immune system. 2 During and after the vibration training, the perfusion of the surrounding tissue of the body increases, the average blood flow velocity increases, the resistance index of blood flow velocity decreases significantly, and the blood circulation of the body is promoted; and at the same vibration frequency, the higher the amplitude, the higher the average blood flow velocity The sooner.
C: Feel the motor system: While the active muscle and the synergistic muscle contract quickly and forcefully, the excitement of the sputum can make the antagonist muscle relax in time and fully, thus improving the efficiency of muscle contraction. Experiments have shown that while the vibration strength training increases the flexor strength, the extensor strength is also enhanced accordingly.
D: Endocrine system: The body can produce a large amount of growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor, etc. in a short time (8-12 minutes) vibration and through different vibration training prescriptions such as: control of exercise frequency, amplitude and rest ratio can be Achieve increased hormonal secretion while achieving endocrine dynamic stability of cortisol and “stress hormone” responses.
E: Impact on pain:
1. When pain is transmitted, it is almost always accompanied by musculoskeletal dysfunction. Once the pain begins, the feeling is transmitted to the spinal cord and brain with two types of nerve fibers. (One set of transmission pathways stimulates large and rapid mechanoreceptors (muscle spindles); the other group stimulates smaller, slower pain receptors.)
2. One way to make pain less sensitive or to reduce pain is to stimulate mechanoreceptors. Studies have shown that stimulation of larger diameter mechanoreceptors (eg, muscle spindles and Golgi organs) can reduce the rate of effective signaling of pain receptors. 3. Muscle vibration can reduce chronic myogenic pain and increase pain threshold.
3. Vibration training may provide an unconscious "close" switch for the muscles and ischemic areas of the tendon to relieve pain.
4. Other effects: Stimulation of the lymphatic system clears the pain neurotransmitters, anabolic hormones and neurotransmitters.
The advantages of sonic vibration training in rehabilitation training:
Increase pain threshold and suppress pain feedback: mechanoreceptor feedback is used to suppress pain feedback (pain threshold theory); activates dormant muscle spindle (sports) receptors; vibration training promotes "neural-muscle re-education" (Neuro-Muscular Re-education) ), re-education must be active training (negative recovery is beneficial for relieving pain, but not conducive to restoring nerve function).
Whole Body Vibration Training is an emerging rehabilitation technology for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the muscle-skeletal system in the elderly, improving osteoporosis, enhancing skeletal muscle strength, improving balance and gait function, and metabolism in the elderly. A unique advantage in the rehabilitation of syndromes, osteoarthritis and sarcopenia. This article reviews the efficacy and safety of its application to the muscle-skeletal-joint system rehabilitation of the elderly population.
1. Osteoporosis (osteoporosis) For elderly women with osteoporosis, high-frequency low-frequency whole body vibration training as a biomechanical intervention can significantly increase the lumbar spine bone density, delay the proximal femur bone loss , reduce the incidence of falls and fractures, It is an effective method for prevention and treatment of primary osteoporosis and its complications, especially for elderly patients with overweight and obesity [11-12]. For patients with senile osteoarthrosis, the lumbar spine, femoral neck bone density and femoral neck anti-fracture ability are increased after whole body vibration training . The mechanism of whole body vibration training for osteoporosis is that the stress generated by mechanical vibration directly or indirectly acts on the bone tissue through the compressive force and shear force generated by muscle conduction, and the local effective mechanical stress is sufficient to cause deformation of the bone tissue. At this time, the osteoprogenitor-osteoblast activity can be stimulated, and the osteolysis process can be inhibited, thereby promoting the increase of bone density . On the other hand, during the vibration process, the frequent contraction of skeletal muscle increases the blood supply to the muscles, increases the blood flow of the cortical bone, maintains the internal environment of the bone tissue, and accelerates the supply of calcium ions and other nutrients. And absorption, promote bone formation . Studies have also shown that moderate-intensity mechanical vibration stimulation increases serum levels of testosterone, growth factors and other proliferative hormones, promotes proliferation and differentiation of bone marrow stromal stem cells into osteoblasts, increases collagen and bone matrix synthesis, and thereby increases bone density. .
2. Senile muscle strength decline and skeletal muscle reduction : The process of human aging is accompanied by a gradual decline in the structure and function of the neuromuscular system, called sarcopenia, referred to as sarcopenia , which is a decrease in muscle mass, volume, and muscle strength. The main characteristics of the middle-aged and elderly population are high-risk . in 70 Prevalence among the elderly under the age of 13%~ 24%,80 The prevalence of older people over the age of more than 50%. The clinical consequences of sarcopenia are to make the elderly more debilitated, with abnormal gait and decreased balance function; the decline of lower limb muscle strength is directly related to the decline of the elderly's exercise [22-23], so that the elderly walk, sit, etc. Difficulties in completing daily activities, increasing the risk of falling, maiming, and loss of self-care ability [24-25].
3 . Balance and motor dysfunction: Balance refers to the state of motion, movement, and external forces.
The ability to automatically adjust and maintain posture stability. Balance and motor function (mo-bility) are the basic preconditions for maintaining daily activities. The dysfunction will not only seriously affect the quality of life of the elderly, but also increase common diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, osteoporosis and falls. The risk of accidents creates a heavy burden on the elderly, their families and even society as a whole . Comprehensive rehabilitation includes muscle strength training, balance training, gait training, massage, joint passive exercise, and activities of daily living (ADL) training. All of the above methods can effectively delay balance and motor function decline. However, for the elderly, it is difficult to grasp due to exercise load and strength, and there is also a certain risk of injury, and the conventional training method takes a long time, and the rehabilitation effect needs to be improved . Therefore, seeking a safer and more effective training method is of great significance to the elderly, especially the elderly who already have certain motor dysfunction. The whole body vibration training can meet this demand to a certain extent.
4. Obesity and metabolic syndrome: Metabolic syndrome is a clinical syndrome with some high-risk environmental factors as the starting factor, abdominal obesity as the main pathogenesis, insulin resistance as an important pathogenic link, and cardiovascular damage as a serious consequence. It is common in the elderly. Disease and frequently-occurring disease are also important risk factors for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and one of the main causes of disability and death in the elderly. It has become a worldwide public health problem.
The safety and advantages of whole body vibration training in the elderly population:
The biggest feature of whole body vibration training is that it can achieve effective exercise with less load, without causing excessive cardiopulmonary burden, and has less impact on vital organs such as cardiovascular and nervous system. Moreover, while strengthening muscle strength, it also has a positive impact on multi-system functions such as balance, muscle strength, bone density, motor function and blood hormone levels. Whole body vibration training also enhances neuromuscular coordination while improving the function of the flexor and extensor muscles, avoiding muscle strain caused by uneven development of flexor-extensor muscle strength. Whole body vibration training also has the advantages of simple operation and short training time, so it is more suitable for elderly people with impaired motor function, prolonged bed rest, braking or disability . It is confirmed that whole body vibration training provides a simple and effective new method for treating musculoskeletal diseases and enhancing rehabilitation in the elderly.
Direct stimulation : In the implementation, the vibrator is placed directly on the muscle belly or tendon, and the vibrator is fixed by hand or rubber band. As early as the 1960s, some scholars used a small round-shaped vibrator to place on the muscle abdomen or tendon to induce tensional vibrational reflections in the body , for example: Hagbarth and Eklund (1966). Vibration stimulation of patients with hemiplegia, it is found that vibration stimulation can activate the proprioceptors of muscles, reflexively causing contraction of muscles that are involuntarily contracted, and electrophysiologically define this reflection as Tonic vibration reflx (TVR).
Indirect stimulation : The vibrator is placed at the remote end of the muscle group to be trained, and the vibration wave is transmitted to the muscle group to be trained through the body, for example, standing on a platform that vibrates up and down to perform a kneeling motion, the whole body vibration training It is an indirect training for the quadriceps. This systemic vibration training device is a vibrator that is placed on the ground and can stand on both feet or one foot to vibrate the whole body. Various vibration trainers are currently of this type, such as: Nemes Bosco system (Italy), Power-Plate (USA), Galileo-900/2000 (Germany), Pneu-Vibe Pro, and the like. However, the vibration modes of these products are either single-dimensional vibration products that are vertically vibrating up or down or with the intermediate shaft as the axis of rotation, that is, a regular sinusoidal vibration mode. In 2004, a SRT product (Germany) with three-dimensional random combination vibrations appeared, breaking the previous vertical sinusoidal vibration mode .
The application of vibration training and its effect
The whole body vibration training method, as a kind of strength training method for adding vibration stimulation in competitive sports, is embodied in mobilizing more muscle fibers to participate in work with relatively small load, so that the muscle contraction strength is obviously improved. However, at present, the experience of using vibration stimulation for strength training in China is still insufficient. Scientific and mature training programs are still to be discussed, especially the best training intensity, vibration frequency and amplitude. These aspects require the research and discussion of the majority of scientific research workers, and form a scientific and complete effective vibration strength training system in theory and practice.
Strength and Power responses Neuromuscular activity
Flexibility responses Responses of Metabolism System
Balance Performance (Rehabilitation / Physical Therapy)
Copyright 2019 Guangzhou Dida Technology Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Provide technical support www.allweyes.com